Sunday 1 March 2015

Trend Report - Periwinkle, the Colour of S/S 15

I love how my M for Mendocino Stylist prepped my fitting room

I started my Spring shopping yesterday. I know we'll probably have at least another month of snow but I figure that if I shop for Spring, it'll come faster, right? I had a great time looking through the new arrivals at my local M for Mendocino and picked up a few key items including a mock-neck nautical dress and a great Vera Moda jacket. But what I really need to add to my wardrobe is periwinkle. My color for Spring/Summer '15 will be periwinkle. It's light, refreshing and flirty. And unfortunately I don't have anything of that colour in my wardrobe.

I canvassed Toronto's stores for the best picks in periwinkle and I have them here to share with you!

Manhattan lace bodycon dress from French Connection Canada, $158

Flight of fancy cotton skirt from French Connection Canada, $98

COPE Silky Circle Mini Skirt from Urban Outfitters, $69, Color Round Sunglasses from Urban Outfitters, $18
Floral scuba tank top from Smart Set, $29.90
Wide sweatshirt from H&M, $19.95
Piqué Bodycon Dress from Forever 21 Canada, $15.90
Be sure to check out the full suite of picks for SS 2015 all available in Toronto on Pinterest
What's your color of the season?

No comments:

Post a Comment